- We know companies with a strategy are... 12% more profitable and 70% of companies with a strategy outperform their competition. (Achieve)
- We also know that most companies fail at execution, <15% of strategic goals are implemented. The key here is “First Who, then What” and helping the team understand the need for change.
- Start now to... become a stronger strategic thinker equipped with the tools to lead strategy development in your organization or your department.
- Learn at your own pace with videos, articles, and tools. Coaching available to support your journey.
- Utilize the strategic toolkit of more than 10 best practices customized for mid-size companies to increase your company’s strategic capacity.
What you will learn:
- The framework and building blocks of creating a strategy to be successful in the new environment.
- The integral role of PEOPLE and STRATEGY needed to propel your business or team forward.
- The key strategic concepts everyone in your organization or team should know.
- The critical external changes due to the Pandemic to address moving forward.
Listen and Learn
Complete strategic assessments
Understand stakeholder goals
Listen to employees and customers
Analyze external environment
Define desired state
Determine strategic choices
Define strategic priorities
Create scorecards and plans
Link to teams
Communicate to organization
"Look up" monthly
Invest in training
Co-Founder and Chief Strategist Darcy partners with CEOs and leadership teams to plan their organizations’ futures. With nearly 20 years of experience, Darcy takes a team-based approach to deliver “actionable strategy.”
Jane’s expertise ranges across marketing strategy development, advertising, and project management. She understands what drives consumer behavior and how to build brands people trust and love. A unique mix of analytical savvy and creative insight, Jane has helped produce several award-winning campaigns.
Executives, Leaders, and Small Business owners who want to win in this new reality.
Grow your strategic capacity to build your business, team, or department.
Get Started Now
Coaching AND Certification Options
As you walk through the process, Darcy is available for remote remote coaching and certification support. Please see the options below.